It’s finally that time if the year. The time of the year that you dream about all year long. It’s time for CAMP! Yesterday marked the first opening day of the summer at Jewish camps across North America, and over 11,000 campers and college-aged counselors will be making lifelong memories for the next 87 days.
We’re celebrating the 87 days of Jewish Camp by bringing you the most epic bucket list ever. We’re here to help you prepare for camp, make the most of camp while you’re there and remember the amazing summer you had. Summers at Jewish camp are known for days that feel like a week and weeks that feel like a month. But then, before you know it, it’s over in flash! Make sure that, come September, your camper isn’t wishing they had that one extra s’more or took a leap and rode the zip-line for the first time.
Check back here every Monday for ideas to squeeze the most out of every single day of #JewishCamp. We’ll be posting pictures of on Instagram on how these bucket list items are coming to life at camps across North America!
WEEK 1 BUCKET LIST ITEMS:
• Pack an extra white shirt (or socks, tights, pillowcase!) for you to tie-dye this summer
• Send a Snapchat to a camp friend that you haven’t talked to since closing day of #Summer2016
• Make an Instastory of you singing your camp song (tag us! @JewishCamp)
• Send a note to someone you don’t know in your bunk. (If you know everyone, learn something new about someone.)
• Thank your parents for sending you to #JewishCamp!