Administrative Coordinator, Camp and Afterschool ProgrammingAt Congregation Beth Elohim
Administrative Coordinator- Camp and Afterschool Programming
Congregation Beth Elohim (CBE) is a vibrant, cutting-edge Reform synagogue in Park Slope, Brooklyn. We are a welcoming and inclusive community, rooted in Jewish history and identity, and
profoundly open to diversity in all its forms. We come together to learn,
to pray, to celebrate the rhythm of Jewish time, and to support each other through the joys and sorrows of our lives. We are a
spiritual, cultural and intellectual center for Jewish revitalization, fostering community and extending our values of justice, education, and inspiration throughout the neighborhoods where we live and
The Administrative Coordinator- Camp and Afterschool Programming will work closely with the Camp and Afterschool Programming team to implement our school aged summer day camp and year round family enrichment programs. We seek an individual who has proven administrative, logistical, and operations experience with large and complex camp and family enrichment programs including, but not limited to, after school, camp and community engagement. More than just a traditional administrator, we are seeking an innovative, passionate, and entrepreneurial professional who can help develop a successful revenue model while never losing sight of our unwavering
commitment to Jewish values and inclusive community.
The Administrative Coordinator- Camp and Afterschool Programming reports directly to the Director of Camp and Afterschool Programming.
Requirements● Bachelor's Degree
● 1+ years relevant experience with administrative and logistical support for youth
● Excellent management and organizational skills including staff supervision
● Outstanding oral and written communications skills
● Knowledge of Reform Judaism a plus
● Comfortable working with social media
● Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft office.
● Proficient in camp registration software.
● CRM database experience a plus
● Experience with customer service. Experience communicating with parents is preferred.
How to ApplyInterested in learning more? Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Congregation Beth Elohim
Administrative Coordinator, Camp and Afterschool Programming
274 Garfield Place, Brooklyn, NY, 11215, United States