AdministratorAt Camp Moshava of Wild Rose
Looking for someone to become a part of our admin team and oversee our camp office in the summer.
Located in northern Wisconsin, Camp Moshava Wild Rose is the only Jewish Modern Orthodox Overnight camp in the US Midwest and sits on 242 acres of expansive and beautiful grounds and private lakes. What has always made Moshava Wild Rose is the “homey” atmosphere staff and campers experience each summer. Our campers enjoy many activities while at camp, including swimming in our large inground pool, jumping on the water inflatables and boating in the Agam (lake), playing basketball both in our indoor gymnasium and our outdoor basketball courts, tennis, baseball, soccer, floor hockey on our outdoor rink, creating in our Melechet Yad (arts and crafts) room, rock climbing and challenging themselves on our ropes course, gardening in our Teva (nature) program, bike riding through one of our 7 trails in our Geerz program, and cooking and baking in our Bishul kitchen. Our camp community also enjoys the programming and educational emphasis on Jewish traditions, a very spiritual Shabbat and lots of singing and dancing throughout the summer.
● MUST be incredibly organized
● Must be highly self-motivated, drive to take initiative, and capable of working independently and with a team
● Familiarity and comfortability with Orthodox Jewish practices
● Strong written and communication skills
● Knowledge of MS Office and working in Google Drive
● Experience with CRM systems, digital advertising and SEO a plus
● Reflect a sense of flexibility and adaptability around whatever challenges arise in camp life
● Ability to model good leadership and willingness to lend a hand when it is needed
How to ApplyEmail resume to email@example.com
Camp Moshava of Wild Rose
3740 W. Dempster, Skokie, IL, 60076, United States