Assistant Director- Inclusion and CounselingAt B'nai B'rith Camp
The Assistant Director- Inclusion and Counseling is responsible for building a vibrant Jewish community by guiding inclusive practices, specifically overseeing campers and staff care and the well-being of the diverse BB Camp community. Responsibilities include but are not limited to training, developing relevant strategies, and communicating with parents and staff on behaviors related to disabilities, including individuals with intellectual, developmental, physical and/or sensory disabilities. The Assistant Director- Inclusion and Counseling will ensure extra staff support or accommodations are provided to campers to be successful at Camp. The right candidate will have a passion for Jewish summer camping and engaging with and growing inclusive communities.
Requirements• Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or special education, with experience in Jewish camping or similar non-profit work, preferred. Bachelor’s degree will be considered.
• Experience in Jewish camping or similar non-profit work.
• Must successfully pass criminal background check and, if applicable, fingerprinting.
• Must be able to pass the pre-employment reference checks.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen.
• Must be able to provide a copy of his/her own social security card for W-4 documentation.
• Must be able to provide applicable documentation(s) for I-9 in order to establish identity and authorization to work in the US.
• Must have valid driver's license, personal automobile liability insurance, and acceptable driving record.
How to ApplyTo apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Maddie Newman, Associate Overnight Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately. Position is opened until filled.
B'nai B'rith Camp
Assistant Director- Inclusion and Counseling
6443 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Suite 234, Portland, OR, 97124, United States