Associate Program ManagerAt Foundation for Jewish Camp
The Associate Program Manager plays an integral role in the program team supporting the implementation of Organizational/Leadership Development programs. The Associate Program Manager will lead logistics and operations for several FJC programs including cohort programs and FJC’s biennial Leaders Assembly conference. This role will support the development of program content and administration and will coordinate the activities of program participants, faculty/speakers, and vendors. The position requires flexibility as FJC’s work and projects continue to evolve. This position reports to the Senior Director, Organizational Development
- Work on many components of FJC’s Leaders Assembly (conference for 800+ people), both programmatic and logistical, in some cases contributing to and in some cases leading the work.
- Manage affiliate meeting requests and logistics.
- Coordinate rooming and hotel requirements for FJC/internal programs.
- Lead attendee support from registration through attendance.
- Coordinate and communicate on behalf of the conference subsidy program.
- Partner with registration team to maintain accuracy of, and share frequently, attendee data.
- Other responsibilities for Leaders Assembly determined based on the experience and interest of individual in the role.
- Organize and lead logistics for multiple FJC events and programs.
- Communication with program participants, faculty, and vendors regarding programming and logistics for a portfolio of FJC programs.
- Administer application/registration processes, program evaluations, and data collection.
- Coordinate and document learnings from planning meetings.
- Track invoices and create check requests for FJC grants, vendors, consultants, and participants.
- Manage the accounts receivable and payable process for programs, including grants going out to camps and invoices coming in from vendors.
- Participate in FJC’s research and field engagement initiatives, including summer camp site visits, the Camp Census, and Satisfaction Insight Surveys.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT OUR TEAM IS LOOKING FOR
FJC’s work is guided by six values: agility, community-mindedness, excellence, imagination, joy, and social responsibility.
- You possess a high level of interpersonal savvy and are committed to building strategic, successful relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- You are self-motivated with excellent organizational, people, project, and time management skills. You can prioritize a diverse and demanding workload; set attainable expectations; delegate appropriately; and hold yourself and collaborators accountable to deadlines, milestones, and a high level of excellence.
- You are creative, solution-oriented, and good at knowing which questions to ask of partners, collaborators, and direct reports, where applicable.
- You have clear written and oral communication skills.
- You have excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- You have a positive attitude and approach your work with curiosity, humor, and a growth mindset.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, have excellent interpersonal skills, and actively engage colleagues in your work and support their efforts.
- You take a customer-focused approach to working with any and all stakeholders.
- You are self-aware and understand that everyone has strengths and limitations. You speak up when you need additional support and react with empathy when others do the same.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM FJC
- A dynamic, accountable, agile, and passionate group of colleagues who love camp.
- Flexibility, respect, and a dynamic innovative workplace and collaborative environment.
- You get to learn and contribute to what makes young people compassionate and kind!
- Connection to a large network of Jewish camps and partner organizations.
- Participation in conferences and staff retreats.
- Appreciation and recognition for your contributions and accomplishments.
- A commitment to professional growth and access to mentorship opportunities.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office. Experience with Slack, FormAssembly, and/or Salesforce is a benefit.
- Prior experience with project and/or event management.
- Customer service-minded with a professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel approximately 10-15% of the time.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please visit: https://foundation-for-jewish-camp.breezy.hr/p/ff823ef85462-associate-program-manager
Foundation for Jewish Camp
Associate Program Manager