Business AdministratorAt Habonim Dror North America
The Business Administrator will be responsible for the administrative, logistical, and financial running of Habonim Dror, and would work with the youth leadership in shared projects.
They would be responsible for making sure the logistical running of the organization is completed, as well as the regular financial organization and management.
The Business Manager will report to the Chair of the Board and the Managing Director (“Mazkirol”). They will coordinate their work with the relevant Mazkirut members such as Mazkirol, Program Manager and Educational Programs Manager.
This is a 25 hour per week, year-round, part time position.
RequirementsAbility to work with Youth Leadership and accurately communicate with them the current state of financials and operations
Navigating a Youth Lead organization with frequent change in leadership
• Accounting and bookkeeping
• Effective communication for working with accounting and other professionals, and stakeholders including families, Camps, Donors, Sister Organizations, etc.
• Project management, organization, attention to detail, able to meet deadlines, strong outward-facing capabilities
• Grant writing experience
• Experience in working with and empowering youth leadership (22-26)
• Ability to use Google Workspace including sheets, gdocs, excel and
spreadsheets, navigating Quickbooks Online
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com and indicate your name and put “Business Administrator” in the subject line.
Habonim Dror North America
Box # 21747, 3005 Grays Ferry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19146, United States