Camper Care Team Member – Camp Tel Noar, June 20 to August 18At Camp Tel Noar
Join Tel Noar’s Camper Care Team – June 20 to August 18
Perfect for Parents, Social Workers, Behaviorists, Child/School Psychologists, Guidance Counselors, and Educators
Camp Tel Noar(Hampstead, NH) is an engaging, spirited, and inclusive camp community, bringing summer adventures and advancing opportunities to develop independence, build lifelong friendships and FUN! We are initiating our camper care team to partner with Tel Noar’s leadership team and Health Center team, addressing camper needs and well-being.
Here are the four top reasons to join Tel Noar’s camper care team for summer 2022:
• Work with children and make a difference in their lives
• Share your excitement for overnight camp, and having fun
• Great Salary, Room, and Board; may consider day staff
• Enjoy Tel Noar’s engaging community, and make life-time friendships
Essential Functions for Camper Care Staff:
• Overall responsibility and accountability to maintain the welfare, safety and security of campers,
• To live in assigned cabin community and respect cabin rules.
• Serve as role models for campers by exhibiting responsible behavior including positive camp spirit, attitude, morale, compliance with camp policies/procedures, and respect for our camp’s mission,
• Promote a healthy atmosphere for appropriate play, social interaction in the bunks and on the playing fields.
• Develop and champion MESSH (mental, emotional, social, spiritual health) programs and services for our camp community and for assurances of healthy environment.
• Take on a leadership role in the conception and implementation of staff training and ongoing staff learning associated with mental, emotional, social, spiritual and health (MESSH) programs and services.
• Create and implement programming for small groups of campers and staff focused on wellness and social-emotional learning and group dynamics.
• Serve as a resource, in partnership with camp’s leadership team, to campers and staff throughout the summer who may be experiencing mental, emotional, and social health challenges, and design and promote programs/services where campers live.
• Oversee information about camper needs, and communicate to staff, including documentation of plans and communication of plans within the camp’s systems
• Engage and participate as an active member of camp’s community
• Respond to additional responsibilities as delegated by camp leadership.
Benefits for Camp Care Staff:
• Room, with air-conditioning and bathroom, Board, and Laundry
• Competitive compensation
• Worker’s compensation
• Days off
• Camper tuition assistance if children are attending one of our camps
Visit www.camptelnoar.org to learn about Camp Tel Noar, and follow us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/camptelnoar/. Apply online, http://www.camptelnoar.org/working-at-telnoar/, call Sue Siegel, Cohen Camp recruiter, 781-489-2070 to find out more details, and to set up an interview.
RequirementsQualifications Required: • Graduate-level or higher degree in child development, including and not limited to social work, counseling, psychology, youth development, and family therapy, for example. • 3 to 5 years of post-graduate professional experience in the related field as described above. • Prior camp experience in working with children preferred. • Proven skills to be creative and to be strategic in developing plans/programs to ensure campers with a variety of needs and support are seamlessly mainstreamed into camp life • Present oneself as a leader, self-starter, and exceptional collaborator. • Integrate and join camp community for evening activities, field trips, and other special events • Open to guidance, construction feedback, and support from camp leadership.
How to Applyhttp://www.camptelnoar.org/working-at-telnoar/, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place "Camper Care Staff" in subject box.
Camp Tel Noar
Camper Care Team Member – Camp Tel Noar, June 20 to August 18
888 Worcester Street, Suite 350, Wellesley, Massachusetts, 02482, United States