Creative Arts SpecialistAt JCC Abrams Camps
Creative Arts Specialist is responsible for running an activity & providing leadership in their skilled area.
1. Execute and teach either the Arts & Crafts or Ceramics camp plan for campers grades Prek-5th grades.
2. Must be able to instruct using a variety of art mediums and air dry clays with non-fired glazes. Assist campers in creating keepsakes and true camp works of art.
3. Create, plan and execute a creative eight week camp plan that enhances current skills or develops new talents.
4. Manage a group of approximately 15 campers with the support of the counselors during their scheduled time at fine arts.
5. Responsible for daily set-up and clean-up.
6. Work collaboratively with the entire Specialist team on weekly special events & programs.
7. Maintains the supply and inventory list of supplies for ceramics. Care and store all materials & supplies.
8. Assist and teach weekly electives.
If you are FUN, LOVE KIDS AND WANT AN AMAZING SUMMER…then we want you!
RequirementsA background in ceramics or relevant art experience preferred Demonstrate a passion for arts and crafts and have experience teaching ceramics to children Good communication and organizational skills College student level or above High-energy, enthusiastic, creative, open-minded, ready for anything !
How to ApplyThe JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier facility in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor buildings on a stunning shaded campsite. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members. Please click this link to apply www.jccabramscamps.org/join-our-team visit our website to learn more at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.
JCC Abrams Camps
Creative Arts Specialist
148 Cedarville Road, East Windsor, NJ, 08520, United States