Day Camp DirectorAt Camp Ruach / Camp Tikvah
The Asheville Jewish Community Center is hiring their next great Day Camp Director. The Director will lead Camp Ruach, a summer day camp program, and Camp Tikvah, an inclusive day camp for children with autism. Both camps were enrolled to current capacity consistently over the past four years and are part of the Asheville JCC’s 5-star license. We are seeking a professional, passionate, and energetic leader to continue and build upon Camp Ruach and Camp Tikvah’s successful reputation and programming.
• Strong foundation in school-aged childhood development
• Experience working with elementary and middle school aged children in a day camp setting
• Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate benefits of summer camp with enthusiasm
• Organizational skills and ability to plan and implement fun and enriching programs for children
• Budget development and financial management skills
• Human resources, including hiring, staff management, training and supervision
• Knowledge of Jewish culture, values, and traditions
• Ability to relate positively and constructively to children, parents, and staff
How to Apply
Please visit our website to view the full position announcement: https://www.jcc-asheville.org/employment/day-camp-director/. Interested applicants should email their resume and a cover letter to Ashley Lasher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Ruach / Camp Tikvah
Day Camp Director
236 Charlotte Street, Asheville, NC, 28801, United States