Director of MarketingAt Trybal Gatherings
Director of Marketing
Founded in 2017, Trybal Gatherings is the leading provider of Jewish camp experiences for young adults and their friends. Trybal reimagines Jewish gatherings in a modern world by offering innovative getaways for young adults to connect, explore, play, and celebrate in a socially Jewish context.
Set in picturesque landscapes across North America, the Trybal experience is designed to welcome participants into a dynamic community during an unforgettable weekend escape.
Trybal maintains a team of 4 full-time staff, 70 seasonal staff, and an operating budget of approximately $2 million and has a significant presence in the New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Seattle communities.
To learn more about Trybal Gatherings, please visit: https://www.trybalgatherings.com/
Trybal Gatherings seeks a Director of Marketing to work with its team in managing and scaling a rapidly growing start-up, focusing on developing and implementing Trybal’s marketing strategy. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the leadership team of one of the most buzzworthy entrepreneurial ventures in Jewish engagement.
The Director of Marketing will lead Trybal’s omnichannel marketing strategy. This position will develop campaign ideas, write copy, design and implement email strategy, and manage all visual expression of Trybal Gatherings. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and energetic, with an ability to not only generate buzz, but convert interest into participants.
The Director of Marketing must be comfortable with both big-picture visioning and execution. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing is an integral member of Trybal Gatherings’ leadership team.
• Lead the development of a multi-faceted omnichannel strategic marketing plan to acquire, engage, and retain program participants.
• Design, create, and implement all digital and print media for use in marketing, outreach, and recruitment.
• Drive enrollment for all Trybal events by leveraging multiple resources including web, email marketing, social media, and other strategies.
• Research and identify opportunities to introduce Trybal’s work to new audiences.
• Bring Trybal’s brand to life through video, pictures, and other visual media.
• Continuously develop a distinctive and current brand voice in all visual and written materials.
• Oversee social media strategy and implementation.
• Develop and implement a content calendar across all marketing channels.
• Design and implement a comprehensive and strategic email cadence.
• Customize marketing strategies for various geographic regions that complement the overall brand.
• Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all marketing materials and communication to maintain a cohesive visual identity and tone.
• Maintain and update Trybal’s website, including writing content and web design.
• Create marketing toolkits for organizational partners.
• Serve as a member of Trybal’s senior leadership team and collaborate closely with CEO.
• Educate and train all staff on Trybal’s branding to ensure consistency.
• Provide direction and oversight for public relations.
• Hire and manage outside consultants, agencies, and/or designers as needed.
• 8-10 years of demonstrated experience in growing brands, increasing engagement, and customer recruitment and retention.
• Excellent writing and communication skills, including an ability to write in a creative and distinctive voice.
• Highly creative with strong graphic design experience.
• Strong understanding of the millennial experience market, able to quickly ascertain and capitalize on trends.
• Website savvy with experience in using digital analytics to increase engagement.
• Demonstrated experience bringing products to life and converting interest into customers.
• Knowledge of and fluidity with Adobe Creative Suite, Wix coding and design, email platforms such as Emma and Hubspot, Tableau, and database tools.
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint.
• Proactive, decisive, and action-oriented. Unafraid to challenge assumptions and experiment.
• Strong sense of integrity and professional judgement.
• A passion for Trybal Gatherings’ mission.
Salary and Benefits:
Trybal Gatherings offers a competitive salary range of $110,000-$125,000 for this position and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Monthly allowance towards health insurance
• Monthly contribution towards telecom needs
• Generous PTO policy
• Generous parental leave policy
• Retirement plan
This is a remote position. Candidates on the east or west coasts or in Chicago are preferred.
This position is based upon material provided by Trybal Gatherings, an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please click HERE.
Sterling Nelson, Talent Consultant
Jin Lee, Associate
How to ApplyPlease apply here: https://drgtalent.com/career/director-of-marketing-trybal-gatherings/?rpid=904722&postid=dKZpZgNo7dA&webapp=1
Director of Marketing
417 Rutland Ave Teaneck, Teaneck, NJ, 07666, United States