Enrollment Coordinator/Office AdministratorAt Habonim Dror Camp Tavor/Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa
Habonim Dror Camp Tavor and Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa, nonprofit, American Camp Association-accredited Jewish summer camps focused on cultivating social responsibility, are seeking a remote part-time team member whose responsibilities include management of the camps registration system, billing, and frequent communication with parents, as well as support with the overall business operations of the organizations, such as database maintenance, fundraising back-end support, bookkeeping and other administrative duties. The position requires organizational skills, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Candidates must have previous experience managing CRM, registration systems, fundraising database, or similar software, preferably in a school, camp or other membership based organization.
Time commitment: Flexible hours, 20-30 hours a week, as needed and agreed upon.
– Manage camper registration software
– Process camper registrations and forms
– Manage billing, payment plans, record & process tuition payments,
– Issue reports as needed
– Manage the scholarship application and award processes
– Communicate with parents throughout the registration process
Bookkeeping and Administrative Duties:
– Record cash and purchase receipts in the accounting system
– Manage timely imports between multiple databases and email marketing software
– Assist with human resources administrative tasks
– Additional clerical and administrative tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
– Assist with adoption of donor and alumni database
– Maintain donor and alumni database
– Prepare campaign logistics for fundraisers and engagement opportunities.
– Process pledges, prepare acknowledgments and receipts
● Part-time remote position
● Flexible hours, 20-30 hours a week
● Hourly rate: $15-17 per hour, commensurate with experience
● Benefits: paid Federal holidays + major Jewish holidays + paid vacation/sick leave
RequirementsSkills & Qualifications: - Previous experience in an administrative position required - Fluent in CRM/registration systems/database management, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and google docs - Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and compassionately with the different stakeholders; parents, staff, alumni and the general public - both orally and in writing - Demonstrated professionalism and accountability - Exceptional attention to detail - Flexible and able to meet changing work needs and demands - Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately - College graduate preferred Equal Opportunity Employer Camp Gilboa and Camp Tavor are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit unlawful discrimination in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and organizational need, and we are committed to being an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Enrollment Coordinator/Office Administrator.” Respond by October 5, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you're selected to be scheduled for an interview, we will contact you directly. No calls or emails, please.
Habonim Dror Camp Tavor/Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa
Enrollment Coordinator/Office Administrator
8339 W. 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States