Enrollment Coordinator/Office AdministratorAt Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa
Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa seeks a team member whose responsibilities include management of the camp registration system, billing, and frequent communication with parents, as well as support with the overall business operation of the organization, such as bookkeeping and other administrative duties. The position requires organizational skills, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
· Benefits: paid vacation, sick leave, medical
· Other Benefits: Very flexible hours. Perfect for a parent getting back into the job market, a grad student, or others seeking a flexible arrangement.
· Preferred Experience: 2 Years Experience
· Preferred Degree: Bachelors
· Job Categories: Administrative Support
· Organization Type: Camps & Camping, Youth
This is a part time position with a potential to grow up to full time over a couple of years, and perfect for a person seeking to add work hours over time and interested in added responsibilities in camp recruitment and marketing, and fundraising campaign management.
Time commitment: Flexible hours, 15-20 hours a week, as needed and agreed upon.
Location: Gilboa offices in Los Angeles, with a few visits to the Big Bear campsite during the summer
1. Enrollment Coordination
– Manage camper registration software
– Process camper registrations, forms, and billing
– Issue reports as needed
– Manage the scholarship application and award process
– Communicate with parents and support them throughout the registration process
2. Bookkeeping Duties:
– Record cash, reimbursement, and purchase receipts in the accounting system and prepare and make bank deposits
– Pay invoices and reimbursements in a timely manner
– Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
– During the summer, work with the Technical Director to review and record receipts.
3. Administrative Support
– Provide clerical and administrative support to Executive Director as requested
– Assist with human resources administrative tasks
– Keep offices organized and stocked with supplies
– Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Camp Gilboa is a progressive Zionist summer camp and year-round community creating vibrant Jewish life for children ages 7-18. Our unique participatory, youth-led model creates a lively, profound and empowering experience, where campers can be themselves, build community, and bring the change they want to see in the world.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Camp Gilboa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and organizational need, and we are committed to being an inclusive environment for all employees.
RequirementsPreferred Qualifications Education and Knowledge: - College graduate - Experience in an administrative position - Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), google docs, and quickbooks, and quick to learn data management software. Skills and Interests: - Passion for youth leadership development and the mission of Gilboa - Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and compassionately with the different stakeholders; parents, campers, youth leaderships, alumni and the general public - Demonstrated professionalism and accountability - Flexible and able to meet changing work needs and demands - Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
How to ApplyTo apply, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habonim Dror Camp Gilboa
Enrollment Coordinator/Office Administrator
8339 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States