Social WorkerAt Habonim Dror Camp Moshava
Habonim Dror Camp Moshava is seeking a part-time, seasonal Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW/LGSW) with an active Maryland license in good standing. The camp social worker is a critical member of the Camper Care Team. In addition to providing direct clinical services, resources and training to campers and staff, the social worker also works to support our unique youth leadership model by empowering staff and youth leadership in their roles. The camp social worker should have a desire to grow personally and professionally as part of a close-knit community of committed individuals.
Requirements• LCSW-C required, Maryland State Licensing in good standing required.
• Hiring is dependent on passing Federal and State Background Checks.
• A strong commitment to youth empowerment, inclusion and social justice.
• Camp experience – either personal or professional - preferred.
• Excellent crisis management skills.
• Personal transportation required.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Habonim Dror Camp Moshava
615 Cherry Hill Rd., Street, MD, 21154, United States