The full cost to run this conference is over $1000 per attendee. Through the generous support of our sponsors we are able to reduce registration cost to $600. To further help make Leaders Assembly financially accessible, FJC is making subsidies available to ensure that camp professionals working in a variety of roles, and from camps of all types, sizes, and geographic regions of our network are able to attend. Subsidies will be awarded in order of receipt, for all eligible requests, while funds are available.
Subsidies are only available to assist with registration fees. To maximize the availability of subsidies, FJC will provide subsidies targeted to your camp’s specific needs. To access these subsidies, please have one representative from your camp fill out the form to request a subsidy. Please coordinate with your team prior to submitting a subsidy request.
- Subsidies are available to individuals employed year-round by nonprofit Jewish camps based in the United States or Canada, in good standing with FJC’s network requirements.
- The staff member who makes professional development/conference budget allocation decisions must approve the request, confirming the organizational need.
- FJC would prefer to review one request per camp.
- Subsidies will be awarded in order of receipt for as long as funds are available.
- An FJC staff member will follow up if there are any questions.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.