Overnight Camp Incentives for Israeli-Americans
FJC is piloting a new incentive program for families in California with at least one Israeli-born parent!
First-time overnight campers may receive an incentive grant of up to $2,000 for up to 19+ days of camp and up to $1,300 for 12-18 nights of camp. This incentive is in lieu of traditional One Happy Camper® grants, and families may still be eligible for additional financial assistance from their camps.
- Family must live in California and choose an overnight camp in California
- At least one parent is Israeli-born
- Camper must be a new and first-time camper
- Families will be asked to complete pre and post summer surveys
- A limited number of incentives are available for campers who attend Jewish day school
A limited number of grants are available for Summer 2022; please talk to your camp of choice in California about this opportunity.
See Participating Camps
Camp Bob Waldorf
Camp JCA Shalom
Camp Mountain Chai
Camp Ramah in California (Ojai)
URJ 6 Points Specialty Camps West (sci-tech and art)
Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps Gindling Hilltop and Hess Kramer
Please reach out to Margalit C. Rosenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.