Join the FJC Network
FJC supports nonprofit Jewish camps across North America with professional development opportunities, capacity building programs, and research. Before beginning your online application, please see the eligibility requirements outlined here. In addition, please make sure you have the following information ready when completing the application:
- A copy of camp’s mission statement
- Documentation of the names of the board of directors and nonprofit bylaws regulating your camp’s governance
- A financial plan and the current and previous year operating budget of the camp as approved by the board of directors
- Documentation of camp’s tax exempt charitable status as a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) for camps in US or CCRA nonprofit registration for Canadian camps
- Documentation of camp’s ACA or CCA accreditation status (if applicable)
Applications are reviewed on a semi-rolling basis. Applications received before December 20, 2019 guarantee consideration for One Happy Camper. Applications received after this deadline will still be considered for the FJC network, but will not be eligible for consideration for One Happy Camper for summer 2020. Camp should expect to hear of their status within two weeks of submission of their application.
Questions? Please contact Marisa Braunstein to discover if an association between your camp and FJC may be helpful.