Camp DirectorAt Congregation Shaare Emeth
Successful, congregational day camp has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced camp professional to join its year-round, leadership team. The Camp Director should be hard working, charismatic, and have strong relationship and communication skills. This person will play a central role in all aspects of camp including: camp operations, parent communication, camper recruitment and retention, programming, and more. The Director of Camp Emeth will create an atmosphere that is safe and enjoyable for all campers, while incorporating Jewish education and values. Our intention is for our camp to continue working closely with the American Camp Association to provide the highest standard of summer day camp experience.
Education and Experience:
● Must have an undergraduate degree in a related field (education, social work, community development)
● Minimum of two-year experience in a camp setting
● Knowledge of how a non-profit agency operates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with parents and a variety of individuals within Congregation Shaare Emeth.
● Knowledge of Jewish customs, traditions, and values
● Computer savvy, comfortable working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Constant Contact and camp software (CampMinder) is a plus.
● Has high standards of integrity and confidentiality.
● Ability to collaborate with others.
How to Apply
To apply, send interest letter and resume to email@example.com
For the full job description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Shaare Emeth
11645 Ladue Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63141, United States