Machane Olami Initiative
Working at an American Jewish summer camp is so much more than a job – it’s an experience like no other. With the Machane Olami: Global Jewish Camp Fellowship, you’ll spend your summer creating lifelong friendships, learning about North American Jewish life, and sharing your story and culture with campers and staff from around the world!
Why work at Jewish Camp?
- Klal Yisrael: Creating Global Jewish Connections – build lifelong network of Jewish young adults from North America, Israel, and all around the world, while being an ambassador from your home country. Develop new perspectives and bring new ideas back to your own Jewish community.
- Professional Development – add international work experience to your CV and gain practical professional leadership skills to help you in your future career. Perfect your English with native speakers – peers and professionals.
- Make a Difference – be a role model and create the summer of a lifetime for hundreds of Jewish children
Am I right for the job?
We’re looking for Jewish leaders who are…
- Ages 18 and up
- Available from June through August 2023
- Proficient in English
- Excited to share their skills with others and are willing to learn and grow in the process
- Eager to provide a safe and fun environment for campers
You don’t need to be an expert in childcare, a rabbi, social worker, or even have been to camp before! Great camp counselors have diverse skill sets and are enthusiastic, hard workers.
Please email Yevgeniy Klig at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.